Dive Rite Line Cutter
DIVE RITE LINE CUTTER
Sharper than a standard dive knife, the line cutter uses a stainless steel blade that is 420 surgical grade. The blade can easily cut thru braided line, monofilament, or any other line entanglement. Housed in a heavy-duty fiber reinforced nylon body, the blade is easily removed for cleaning and replacement.
The line cutter fits securely into a 11.4cm x 6.4cm (4 1/2" x 2 1/2") nylon pouch and uses a Velcro lanyard to prevent the line cutter from accidentally deploying.
The pouch is equipped with 2 Velcro straps, allowing it to be mounted horizontally or vertically on webbing up to 5.1cm (2") wide.
NOTE: To prevent corrosion of the clade the line cutter and pouch must be rinsed with fresh water after use.
- Extremely effective line cutting tool w/ pouch
- Heavy-duty fiber reinforced nylon body
- 420 stainless steel replaceable blade
- Mounts horizontally OR vertically on 2" webbing
- Includes replacement blade